Monday 22 June 2009

why have not BF?:(

我愛你
i write chinese language correct or not?

everyone like ask me
why you have not boyfriends?

i answer.....
i duno hahaha
maybe because i choose overabundantly!!
because i wanna have love for a long time
dun wan love just shortly
i see my friends with her boyfriends love and break up often
then i think stay single unbroken ;)
freedom dun worry surroundings

..........................................................................

last saturday go to learning chinese language
so hand ah!!!!!!
don't want to learning hahaha!!!!
that's day learning about character

so many and hand write lah =.=
teacher say student all
must to memorize character all
this's saturday got test
wahhhhh!!!!!!
i can't to do T^T
who can help me????????
please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- the end -

12 comments:

  1. kimmy is so q
    i'm agree
    why u still single?



    - joe -

    ReplyDelete
  2. to joe
    thank you for your comment
    i duno too

    maybe i'm not beauty lah hahah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi pretty
    i see your friendster
    nice blog^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^"
    why u say i hate u then wanna delete ur fs acc?

    ReplyDelete
  5. who can gv me answer???
    tis pretty gal angry me ardy ^^"?????

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think kimmy can gv me answer ^^"?

    ReplyDelete
  7. dun believe
    you single haha


    but you beauty...

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty gal^^
    can i get ur msn?

    ReplyDelete
  9. kimmy.....
    ur fs acc wanna fully ardy.....
    gv me ur msn can?

    ReplyDelete
  10. tat day the msg is me joking onli^^
    sorry again^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. to comment three::thank you
    to calvin8779::sorry i can't give my msn with u =.=
    to yam::hehehe believe me i'm still single la hahaha:P

    ReplyDelete
  12. hmmm.....
    nvm.....
    i will waiting u gv me ur msn till forever

    ReplyDelete